CATCH & RELEASE RULES
- All registered participants are eligible to compete for prizes in Catch and Release.
- Entries of ANY length accepted.
- Entries can be caught by boat, shore, or kayak (regardless of division chosen for kept fish)
- Individual anglers can submit up to 3 released fish per week.
- Every entry must include a photo of the fish that allows for a reasonable approximation of its size.
SUBMIT YOUR CATCH
- Submit up to 3 photos of released fish per week through our ONLINE FORM.
- Submission for the previous week closes on Monday at 5:00 PM. Submissions after that time will be applied to the next week’s prize drawing.
CATCH AND RELEASE PRIZES
- Weekly submissions of up to 3 fish (first 3 entered) are combined for a total length. At the end of each week, all participants will be entered into a random prize drawing: individual odds are relative to the total length earned over the week.
- Entrants may win no more than one weekly prize in either C&R competition over the course of the tournament. Entrants may request no more than 5 pounder pins for released fish over the course of the tournament.
ANGLER OF THE YEAR
- Angler of the Year will be selected by the Striper Cup Committee and gauged by a number of factors including: number of fish submitted, overall size of catches, quality of photos, and demonstrations of sportsmanship and service to the fishing community.
- Angler of the Year winners are not eligible to win in consecutive years.
- To receive a pounder pin for a released fish, please include an estimate of weight using a handheld scale or the formula Girth x Girth x Length/800. (Limit 5 pounder pins per angler over the course of the tournament.)