StriperFest is organized by a dedicated volunteer Board of Directors along with On The Water staff members and local volunteers on festival weekend. An event the size of the StriperFest takes incredible planning, time and hard work. It could not survive without continued and new community involvement.
In return for helping out, volunteers will receive free admission, a StriperFest Volunteer T-Shirt and 2 beverage tickets! (over 21)
View the volunteer job opportunities below, select one or two of your desired areas, then fill out and submit the form below.
If you don’t see an area that you would like to help in, or you have another area of expertise that you feel would benefit the StriperFest, fill out the form below and include some additional information in the “Comment and Questions” field and us and help grow The StriperFest!
2016 Volunteer Needs
• Assist with entry and exit to a variety of bounce houses and kiddie activities
• Collect entrance fees
• Assist with kids’ casting area
• Monitor traffic flow around event site
• Monitor for illegal parking on side streets
• Coordinate parking in lots
• Collect parking fees
Dining Area/General Venue:
• Clear table areas as patrons leave
• Empty trash containers as necessary around venue
• Greet guests and collect entrance fees
• Check IDs as needed
• Apply wristbands
• Assist shoppers as needed
• Restock merchandise
• Collect Golden Tickets (at separate station)
• Assist in packing up merchandise, tables, fixtures and equipment