The Striper Cup is a 5 month striped bass fishing tournament that extends from Maine to New Jersey, uniting over 4,500 annual entrants and 100 participating weigh stations in a competition that celebrates the beloved striped bass fishery. Started in 2006, The Striper Cup has quickly become the Northeast’s premier fishing tournament, giving away hundreds of valuable prizes awarded to anglers competing in boat, shore, kayak, catch & release and youth divisions, and bringing them all together for StriperFest, the tournament-ending event held each year in late September.
How to Participate:
• Choose your category: boat, shore, kayak or all three.
• Catch your striper of a lifetime between May 1 and September 14, 2014. That’s 139 Days to Fish!
• Weigh it in at one of 100+ participating weigh stations from New Jersey to Maine
• Win weekly, monthly and grand prizes and Pounder-Club Pins!
• Celebrate at StriperFest 2014!
Sign up and receive a registration package worth over $79! Once registered, you can weigh in your trophy striper at any one of 100+ registered weigh stations to compete for hundreds of valuable prizes awarded every week to anglers in boat, shore and youth divisions. Form or join a team and you can also compete to win the Striper Cup trophy!
You don’t even need to weigh a fish to be a grand prize winner – all you have to do is attend StriperFest 2014, where all registered participants will be eligible to win the brand new fishing boat!